Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with iCloud Mail, part of iCloud Essential Training.
- The first iCloud service that most new users access…is the mail account.…You may remember that when I set up my Apple ID…I set it up to include a free iCloud email account…rather than simply attaching it…to an existing email address.…So this means I have an iCloud email address,…and that email address is the same…as the username that I've been using.…It's usually firstname.lastname@example.org.…In my case, if I go to system preferences…to the iCloud panel, you can see…my address is right here,…so it is email@example.com.…
So here in the system preferences panel for iCloud,…I want to make sure that mail is enabled.…I want to make sure that the check box…is checked off right here,…and that means I'm using mail.…I'm going to take a step back in system preferences…and I want to look at the setting…for internet accounts.…Here I can see all of the online accounts…that I've set up on my computer.…I've got my iCloud account and I can see…pretty much the same settings that I saw…over in the iCloud panel.…But I've also set up a Google email address…
- What is iCloud?
- Creating an iCloud account
- Linking to iCloud on Mac, Windows, and iOS devices
- Managing storage space
- Synchronizing data
- Locating lost iPhone, iPads, and computers
- Working with iCloud Drive
- Setting up Family Sharing
- Transitioning work from your computer to your iPad or iPhone with Handoff
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up iCloud
2. Using iCloud Services
3. Working with iCloud Drive
4. Using the Photo Library
Sharing photos from iPhoto7m 12s
5. Working with Family Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.