Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Working with iCloud Drive on an iOS device, part of iCloud Essential Training (2014).
- As you might guess from all of the other…iCloud features we've seen,…iCloud Drive works on an iOS device as well,…like an iPhone, an iPad or an iPod touch.…Of course, you can open, save and edit files…on multiple iOS devices and computers.…The way apps on an iOS device work for storing files…is a little different from on a computer.…So here, we're really going to see the value…of the iCloud library folders on the iCloud Drive.…Now first, I want to take a look at the iCloud Drive app.…
When you first login to your iCloud account…on your iOS device,…you might see this question.…It's asking me if I want to add the iCloud Drive app…to my Home Screen…which will let me browse through the contents…of my iCloud Drive,…sort of like in Finder on my computer.…I do think it's a good idea to let it add this.…But what if you don't see this question?…Or what if you hit Not Now and you change your mind later?…Let's see, I'm just going to tap Not Now…and then I'm going to go into Settings.…I want to make sure I'm in my iCloud settings…
- What is iCloud?
- Creating an iCloud account
- Linking to iCloud on Mac, Windows, and iOS devices
- Managing storage space
- Synchronizing data
- Locating lost iPhone, iPads, and computers
- Working with iCloud Drive
- Setting up Family Sharing
- Transitioning work from your computer to your iPad or iPhone with Handoff
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up iCloud
2. Using iCloud Services
3. Working with iCloud Drive
4. Using the Photo Library
Sharing photos from iPhoto7m 12s
5. Working with Family Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.