Learn how to take advantage of iCloud, a free service from Apple that help you synchronize and share important data across multiple computers, iPhones, and iPads.
- [Narrator] Welcome to this course on iCloud. iCloud is a collection of free services offered by Apple to keep important data synchronized and shared across multiple computes, iPhones, and iPads. We'll start by looking at how to create an account and get all of your computers and devices registered. Next we'll set up the core synchronization services, getting your address book, calendars, bookmarks, mail, photos, and much more linked across several machines. We'll setup iCloud Drive which is a file storage system that you can use to store files on the cloud so that you can access them on multiple computers and devices.
And finally we'll see how to link several iCloud accounts together as a family plan so that you can share content and even location data with other members of your family. So if you're ready to get all of your devices linked together then let's get started with iCloud.
- Creating an iCloud account
- Linking your Mac or Windows computer to iCloud
- Working with iCloud on iOS devices
- Managing storage space
- Syncing data
- Locating lost iPhones, iPads, and computers
- Working with iCloud Drive
- Setting up Family Sharing