Learn everything you need to get the most from the new features and revised workflows in iWork, including iCloud integration and the new mobile-friendly layouts.
- Hi, my name's Rich Harrington, and today we're going to be taking a look at the essential features in the brand new version of iWork, released in conjunction with OS X Mavericks. There are some new things as well as some things that are no longer in the app, as well as major changes to how you use the iWork applications across all of your devices, from tablets, iPad minis, smartphones, and even Macs and PCs. So, we're gonna explore these revised workflows an give you some suggestions on how to get the most out of the software.
This course was created and produced by Rich Harrington. We're honored to host this content in our library.
- Installing iWork
- Setting up iCloud
- Sharing via AirDrop
- Printing with AirPrint
- Enhancing objects and text with styles
- Adding animation to presentations and spreadsheets
- Working with coaching tips
Skill Level Appropriate for all
Delivering Keynote Presentationswith Richard Harrington1h 35m Intermediate
Mac OS X Mavericks Essential Trainingwith Nick Brazzi7h 59m Appropriate for all
iOS 7: iPhone and iPad Essential Trainingwith Garrick Chow8h 21m Appropriate for all
1. Installing the Software
2. A New Way of Collaboration
3. Essential New Features in Pages
4. Essential New Features in Keynote
5. Essential New Features in Numbers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.