Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing photos from iPhoto, part of iCloud Essential Training.
- View Offline
- iCloud has a bunch of options…for storing and sharing photos.…In this movie, I want to focus on using iPhoto…on a Mac to share photos.…Now first, like so many things in iCloud,…I'm going to start by going to System Preferences,…to the iCloud system preference.…I want to first make sure that Photos is enabled.…And I also want to look at the Options, because there are…a couple of different categories for Photo Sharing here.…In this movie we're going to be talking…about iCloud Photo Sharing.…So I want to make sure that option is enabled…for what we're going to do in this movie.…
So I'm going to go ahead and quit System Preferences,…and open up iPhoto.…On the sidebar in iPhoto, you should see…a category for Shared and you'll see iCloud listed there.…This is another one of those things where…if you float your mouse on top of the word Shared,…you have this option that pops up to hide that category.…So if you don't see iCloud there, you may have to come here…and hit the Show button to show it again.…You can just toggle that back and forth.…
- What is iCloud?
- Creating an iCloud account
- Linking to iCloud on Mac, Windows, and iOS devices
- Managing storage space
- Synchronizing data
- Locating lost iPhone, iPads, and computers
- Working with iCloud Drive
- Setting up Family Sharing
- Transitioning work from your computer to your iPad or iPhone with Handoff