Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Sharing photos from an iOS device, part of iCloud Essential Training.
- iCloud has a few options for storing and sharing photos.…In this movie, we'll focus…on sharing photos with other people.…Specifically on an iOS device like an iPhone or an iPad.…So of course, I'm going to open up the "Photos" app here…on my iPhone, and I've got my photos collection here.…Now I want to start with some photos…from my trip to Vancouver.…I'm going to start by choosing just one of these photos,…and down at the bottom of the screen…you should see a "Share" button.…I tap that, and I see different options…for sharing this photo.…
Now there's lots of different options here,…but I want to focus on "iCloud Photo Sharing."…I'll go ahead and select that.…Now I don't have any shared albums on my phone yet,…so I'm going to have to create a new shared album.…So I'm going to call this one "Vancouver."…So I'll just type in a name here, and I'll hit "Next."…When you create a shared photo album,…you have to send this to somebody you want to share it with.…So I'm going to type in the email address…for the person I want to share this library with.…
- What is iCloud?
- Creating an iCloud account
- Linking to iCloud on Mac, Windows, and iOS devices
- Managing storage space
- Synchronizing data
- Locating lost iPhone, iPads, and computers
- Working with iCloud Drive
- Setting up Family Sharing
- Transitioning work from your computer to your iPad or iPhone with Handoff
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up iCloud
2. Using iCloud Services
3. Working with iCloud Drive
4. Using the Photo Library
Sharing photos from iPhoto7m 12s
5. Working with Family Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.