Join Todd Perkins for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of iOS App Development: Apple iCloud API with iOS.
- Well, that's it for this course.…But there is more to learn about iCloud if you want it.…For example cloudkit is such a big topic,…it could have its own course by itself.…So for that reason, I want to direct you,…for additional iCloud resources, if you're interested.…The first resource is the iCloud design guide.…Now the url is just massive, so I recommend…just doing a search for "apple iCloud design guide."…And you should be taken to the same sheet.…And maybe you'll end up on a different page of it,…like the introduction or something,…but you should be taken to the same section.…
So this design guide has all of Apple's rules…and ideas and ways of thinking for designing for iCloud.…Now what's great about this is this is a web resource…so it's likely to be updated over time.…So if you want up-to-date information,…you want to go to the source, you want to go to Apple.…You want to look up their iCloud design guide.…And beyond that, just rules and everything,…it also has different features of iCloud…that we didn't talk about in this course,…
- Working with iCloud key-value pairs
- Building an example app that accesses iCloud documents
- Saving and loading iCloud documents
- Fetching records with CloudKit