Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of iCloud Essential Training (2014).
- Thanks for joining me for iCloud Essential Training.…If you want to learn more about OSX…or iOS devices like iPhones and iPads…there are plenty more courses on lynda.com.…You might take a look at some of my courses,…including iOS New Features and OSX Essential Training.…You also might check out some courses by Garrick Chow,…including iOS Essential Training which is…your main portal for learning all…about iPhones, iPads, and iPods.…And of course Chris Breen has some excellent…courses on OSX and iPads and iPhones as well.…
I hope this course gives you the kick start…that you need to get moving with iCloud.…Thanks for joining me.…
- What is iCloud?
- Creating an iCloud account
- Linking to iCloud on Mac, Windows, and iOS devices
- Managing storage space
- Synchronizing data
- Locating lost iPhone, iPads, and computers
- Working with iCloud Drive
- Setting up Family Sharing
- Transitioning work from your computer to your iPad or iPhone with Handoff
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up iCloud
2. Using iCloud Services
3. Working with iCloud Drive
4. Using the Photo Library
Sharing photos from iPhoto7m 12s
5. Working with Family Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.