Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Making iTunes Store purchases, part of iCloud Essential Training.
- View Offline
- Once a family sharing plan is set up…and there are multiple members,…the biggest value is being able…to share music, apps, and books purchased…through the iTunes Store and the iBook Store…and the App Store, and if any member…of the family wants to buy some music,…or apps or books, they can buy them…using the credit card provided by the family organizer.…So here on my computer, I'm the family organizer…and this is the machine that I use.…I'm gonna go ahead and open up iTunes.…Now, of course, I can go into the iTunes Store…and buy anything that I want,…I've provided the credit card,…but I just want to take a quick look…at My Music Library and I want to see…that I've got a bunch of music here…and I have these two albums that…I've purchased from the iTunes Store.…
These albums by the Jellybricks.…So if I go into the iTunes Store and I scroll down here…and I go to my purchased music, this link on the right side…on the store page, I can see a list of all the songs…and albums I've bought on the iTunes Store.…Now I don't see anything because…
- What is iCloud?
- Creating an iCloud account
- Linking to iCloud on Mac, Windows, and iOS devices
- Managing storage space
- Synchronizing data
- Locating lost iPhone, iPads, and computers
- Working with iCloud Drive
- Setting up Family Sharing
- Transitioning work from your computer to your iPad or iPhone with Handoff