Join Nick Brazzi for an in-depth discussion in this video Adjusting account settings, part of iCloud Essential Training.
- [Voiceover] Here's a pretty quick topic:…Sometimes you need to get into your account…settings for your iCloud account.…You may need to change your password…or update your address or something like that.…So let's see how you can work…with account information.…So of course I'll go into System Preferences…to the iCloud tab and this time I want to…focus over here on the right side.…Now the first thing you'll see is a picture…that's associated with my account.…I set this when I logged into the iCloud website,…but that's not the only place to set the picture.…
I can actually click on it right here in the…System Preferences panel and I can…change what picture I want to use.…If I go to Defaults, I can pick from some…default pictures that come bundled.…I could hit Edit and I could go maybe to Finder.…Find some pictures here, I could drag a…picture onto this window to swap it out.…Or if I have a webcam, I can take a picture…of myself right here.…If you've got a computer with an…iSight camera built-in,…or like me, if you have a USB webcam…
- What is iCloud?
- Creating an iCloud account
- Linking to iCloud on Mac, Windows, and iOS devices
- Managing storage space
- Synchronizing data
- Locating lost iPhone, iPads, and computers
- Working with iCloud Drive
- Setting up Family Sharing
- Transitioning work from your computer to your iPad or iPhone with Handoff
Skill Level Beginner
1. Setting Up iCloud
2. Using iCloud Services
3. Working with iCloud Drive
4. Using the Photo Library
Sharing photos from iPhoto7m 12s
5. Working with Family Sharing
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.