Join Mike Rankin for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps and goodbye, part of iBooks Author for Teachers: Fundamentals.
- View Offline
- Exercise Files
Congratulations on completing iBooks Author for Teachers: Fundamentals.…I hope you enjoyed these movies, and that they gave you a good understanding…about how iBooks Author works, and what you can build with it.…The iPad can be a great tool for learning, but it can only be as good as the…content that we put into it.…So I hope that the videos help you create the kind of content that really…engages and inspires your students.…I'm Mike Rankin, thanks for watching.…
- Creating and editing layouts
- Setting text preferences
- Working with color and images
- Importing and moving content
- Adding an image gallery widget
- Creating scrolling sidebars and pop-overs
- Incorporating audio and video
- Creating reviews with multiple choice and matching questions
- Sharing iBooks Author projects via email and PDF
Skill Level Appropriate for all
iBooks Author Essential Trainingwith Chris Mattia6h 55m Appropriate for all
iBooks Author for Teachers: Creating a Math Lessonwith Mike Rankin54m 22s Intermediate
iBooks Author for Teachers: Creating a Lab Manualwith Mike Rankin44m 46s Appropriate for all
1. Working with Layouts and Pages
2. Working with Text Elements
3. Working with Color and Images
4. Importing and Moving Content
Importing content from a PDF4m 50s
5. Working with Widgets
6. Working with Reviews
7. Sharing iBooks Author Projects
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.