View, review, and print 2D drawings and complex 3D CAD models and assemblies with this free design-review tool.
- [Voiceover] Hi I'm Gabriel Corbett and welcome to Up and Running with eDrawings. eDrawings is a free downloadable viewing software to view, print, and review all types of 3D and 2D files. In addition to the native eDrawing formats, the viewer allows convenient viewing of supported AutoCAD, DWG and DXF files. The eDrawings viewer compacts large complex assemblies down into small individual files that are easy to view and easy to send via email. The software is free and is available on a variety of platforms like PC, Mac, and iOS.
So let's get started with Up and Running with eDrawings.
- Opening and saving eDrawing files
- Working with AutoCAD, DWG, and DXF files
- Touring the interface
- Measuring a model
- Creating section views
- Looking at exploded views
- Adding measure annotation
- Drawing shapes
- Replying to comments
- Using the eDrawings app for iOS
- Sharing drawings on an iPad
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Design Review
3. Annotating Your Drawings
4. Collaborating with eDrawings
5. Using the Mobile Apps
Sharing drawings on an iPad2m 54s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.