Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,971 courses, including more CAD and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Opening and saving eDrawing files
- Working with AutoCAD, DWG, and DXF files
- Touring the interface
- Measuring a model
- Creating section views
- Looking at exploded views
- Adding measure annotation
- Drawing shapes
- Replying to comments
- Using the eDrawings app for iOS
- Sharing drawings on an iPad
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi I'm Gabriel Corbett and welcome to Up and Running with eDrawings. eDrawings is a free downloadable viewing software to view, print, and review all types of 3D and 2D files. In addition to the native eDrawing formats, the viewer allows convenient viewing of supported AutoCAD, DWG and DXF files. The eDrawings viewer compacts large complex assemblies down into small individual files that are easy to view and easy to send via email. The software is free and is available on a variety of platforms like PC, Mac, and iOS.
So let's get started with Up and Running with eDrawings.