AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Christopher Matthew Spencer. And I like to welcome you to eBay for sellers essential training. In this course, we'll be covering the key elements of selling merchandise on eBay for home and business sellers. We'll start by covering methods for researching and pricing items. Then we'll talk about taking product photographs that captivate the interest of your prospective buyers. I'll walk you through how to handle secure payments for your completed sales using PayPal as secure and rapid payment system. We'll look at properly packaging and shipping items that you've sold, so that they arrive safely into the buyer's hands.
Finally, we'll talk about posting feedback for your buyers at the end of the sales transaction. I've been selling and buying on eBay since 1998. And I've collected the best practices from thousands of sellers just like you, who tap into the eBay online marketplace to sell virtually anything to anyone across the globe. Now let's jump right in and begin eBay for sellers essential training.
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.