Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video The different ways to reach out to eBay customer support, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- eBay offers excellent support for their website.…When you're off track or you're facing an issue,…the best solution is to reach out to them.…Click on the help and contact link to get started,…right here at the top of the page.…And then you'll see a tab for find an answer.…This is a helpful way to find resources…before you call eBay.…Enter in a subject.…You can click on one of the suggested responses…or you can search for other pages.…When you find a page that's appropriate,…you click on the link.…
eBay provides a short answer,…but you can do a deeper dive by clicking the links…within that answer.…Let's go back to help and contact.…Making direct contact with a person is easy.…From the contact eBay tab you'll see an option for selling.…And then when you hover over that you can…click on the first option.…On the right side you'll see two options for eBay support.…When calling eBay, you'll use a one time passcode…to reduce the number of questions…the agent will ask you in order to prove…that you're the account holder.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.