Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video What it is and what you will need, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- An eBay store provides high volume sellers…a way to retail goods in an appealing way.…To open one you'll need to have an eBay account…with your credit or debit card on file.…You must have a verified PayPal account,…and for the two larger store types…you must be in good graces with eBay…and have a solid performance rating.…You can select from three store levels:…basic, premium and anchor.…To access store information visit stores.eBay.com…and there you'll be able to discover how stores work…and the different subscription levels and fees.…
Monthly subscriptions are $19.95 for basic,…$59.95 for premium, and $199.95 for anchor stores.…There are substantial discounts…that eBay extends to store subscribers…and each month you'll have more free listings…with your subscription.…An annual commitment reduces the subscription…down even further.…Any listing that you launch…under the user ID that's associated with your store…will be visible in that store.…A cohesive plan will help you to retail products…in a more powerful way.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.