Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video What to accomplish after the sale, part of eBay for Sellers Essential Training.
- If you've required immediate payment…on a fixed-price listing,…a purchase commitment occurs…only when a PayPal payment is processed.…On listings where this feature is turned off,…you'll want to send an invoice to the buyer.…eBay will notify you of sales by default…unless you've tweaked your communication settings…in the Account tab on My eBay.…You can change those preferences here…under the Account link…under Communication Preferences.…Let's head back to My eBay under Selling.…
I'll click on Selling…and I'm going to click on the Sold link here…under All Selling.…Then under Selling Reminders,…I can see I'm waiting for payment on 3 items,…I'm going to click there as well.…You can filter items by states…and you can see that there are 3 items that need payment.…Now, an invoice option appears on unpaid items.…This link permits you to review and edit the invoice…prior to sending it.…During the edit of an invoice,…you may wish to offer a discount…which you can do here.…
I'm going to give a dollar off.…You can also change the method of shipping,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.