Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Understanding domestic and international shipping, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- Let's talk holistically about shipping.…You'll be offering your eBay customers…one or more ways to receive their merchandise.…With eBay you can offer shipping, local pickup,…or digital delivery of goods.…For shipping items, eBay is partnered with both…FedEx and the United States Postal Service.…Bulky or heavy goods can be picked up.…If you're selling digital goods such as books,…you can deliver them electronically.…EBay allows integrated shipping directly within their site…for the most popular shipping types…offered through both FedEx and the Postal Service.…
It's very handy because you can pay…for these shipping labels…using your eBay sale proceeds…and drop off your shipments without having…to wait in line.…You'll need supplies, so make sure you have…all the proper materials to successfully ship your package.…The United States Postal Service…offers free boxes for priority and express mail.…Local recycling centers often have…foam peanuts and bubble wrap.…I've discovered that the local…medical supply firm in my town…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.