Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Social selling and marketing your eBay listings, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- Everyone is using social media these days…and leveraging it for eBay…will result in more exposure for your listings.…This will translate into more sales,…should the items your selling connect well with the people…on your social media profiles.…Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube,…and many other sites are used by successful sellers…to achieve more sales.…eBay recommends starting small…and having separate profiles for your eBay business.…Before you start developing listings,…it would be a good idea to consider…your social media strategy…and develop profiles that fit that strategy.…
Keep in mind that you may never link someone…from an eBay listing to a third-party website…that takes them away from eBay.…On the other hand, it's perfectly acceptable and normal…to link someone from social media to an eBay listing.…Developing a following, on each social media profile,…will take time and patience.…Consistent engagement is also the key…to success on social media.…Here are some of my suggestions:…Start with social media sites that are familiar to you.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.