Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Saving favorites and using alerts, part of eBay for Sellers Essential Training.
- When I discover items on eBay and I wanna purchase them,…I generally use something called sniping software…to place my bid automatically in the last few seconds…prior to the end of an auction.…You can watch items, save searches,…and receive alerts about key events…such as the end nearing on an auction listing.…You can also be notified about new items being listed…and when being outbid.…eBay does have a mobile app,…but we're gonna focus on the website in this movie.…Keeping track of individual items is accomplished…using the Watch list feature.…
Let's take a look at a listing page.…Adding the listing to your Watch list is accomplished…by clicking the appropriate link,…and then the listing is stored in your list,…which is accessible from a link called My eBay.…Let's do that now.…Click on Add to watch list,…and you'll see that it's been added to my watch list.…After adding an item to your watch list,…eBay provides this handy pair of links…that allows you to immediately view all your watched items,…or remove this item if you added it in error.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.