Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Revising and ending listings, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- You've launched a listing,…and you'd like to make some changes.…eBay has some rules in place that…determine whats allowed in the revision process,…and there are some restrictions.…When a listing has no bids,…you may remove or add optional listing upgrades,…change the duration, add photographs,…post in a second category,…reduce the price,…but you can't change the listing format…or extend the listing's duration…if two or more hours have passed…since you had lift-off.…
If your listing has received bids,…you can still add a second category.…You can add additional information to…the description,…you can add more photos,…you can add optional listing upgrades,…reduce the reserve price if you have one,…but you cannot change the format,…the duration, the starting price,…or edit the original description.…In any case, eBay won't refund your fees…if you remove an upgrade or reduce the duration.…If there's less than 12 hours remaining…before a listing ends, and there are no bids,…you may change the category and add item specifics,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.