Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Relisting and selling similar items, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- When a first attempt to sell an item doesn't…hit a home run, you can relist it manually…and offer to sell it again.…You may relist an item when it ends without a sale,…when you end your listing early for a good reason,…you cancel the transaction…or the buyer doesn't complete payment.…eBay will extend you an insertion fee credit…for relisting auction style listings.…You'll discover the relist option on my eBay…under the unsold link and let's head over…to the live site to take a look at that.…First, hover on my eBay and then click selling.…
Over here you'll see a link for unsold items,…click on that.…Here you'll see a list of unsold items…and a prominent button that allows you to relist.…I'm going to click that and show you what it looks like.…You can launch this right away by clicking…list your item and then you're done.…Let's go back to the unsold link and take a look at…some other options.…I'll click on my eBay,…I'll click on selling.…Then I'll click unsold.…Now the difference between the sell similar option…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.