Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Promises you can keep and things never to promise, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- Promises that are kept enhance trustworthiness.…Like any debt, a promise must be repaid,…and you'll connect your promises with action.…The promises you articulate in your listings…reduce buyer uncertainty, and they're…the foundation for repeat business.…Consistent delivery equals a loyal customer,…and customers join brands.…As an individual seller, this concept is new to you,…and to companies that sell online, building brand-awareness…and loyalty is a business pillar.…When you under-promise and over-deliver…on your eBay transactions, money…may be left on the table.…
Instead, focus on reasonable promises…with consistent and swift delivery on them.…This is accomplished with the following…core business philosophies.…Advertise with absolute integrity, candor, and accuracy.…Always be professional and friendly…without getting too personal with people.…Respond to all customer inquiries with…patience and without undue expectation of purchase.…Ship promptly, and include everything that…was advertised in the box.…Stand behind the sale after delivery,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.