Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Posting feedback, part of eBay for Sellers Essential Training.
- Feedback the heart of the eBay experience.…Feedback represents the impression…that each person left with the other during an eBay trade.…In an ideal world, positive feedback is always received.…Here are some of the basics.…For each transaction, the buyer and seller…may leave a positive rating and a short comment.…Buyers have the ability to leave neutral or negative ratings…and may optionally rate up to four aspects…of their experience in a detailed seller rating.…
This is called DSR for short.…DSRs may be left up to 60 days after the transaction ends…and buyers must leave the DSR ratings at the same time…they leave the feedback rating, and a short comment.…DSRs work on a five star system,…with five being the best possible score.…The four DSRs are description accuracy,…communication, shipping speed,…and fairness of shipping and handling fees.…All feedback is opinion-based, to put that into perspective,…I charge the actual cost of postage, yet my lowest DSR…is for the reasonableness of shipping and handling fees.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.