Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Performing advanced searches, part of eBay for Sellers Essential Training.
- Understanding search offers you powerful advantages.…In addition to self-appraising merchandise you're selling,…you can size up your competition,…source goods that have been poorly listed,…and pick up deals caused by seller mistakes.…Here's a quick tip,…a friend has been dying to take me to…the Los Angeles philharmonic and she discovers…a great pair of tickets on eBay…and wants to share the listing with me,…and sends a text message with the eBay item number.…To find the listing, all I have to do is enter that number…into a search box on eBay, click search…and voila, the listing pops up.…
To find the eBay item number you'll always locate…it here in the description tab of the listing, right here.…This is so much better than having to send…a long link to someone else.…Let's go back to the homepage.…You'll see this link for advanced search right here.…Click on it, and then on the left hand side is a menu.…The find item search is the core eBay website.…This link for eBay Motors allows you to search items…on the eBay Motors website.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.