Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Packing and shipping, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- Now that you've made a sale and you have a…an excited buyer who wants to receive what they've…won on eBay, safely getting that item to your buyer…is super important.…The postal service also known as USPS offers free…priority mail supplies at usps.com.…Be sure to stock up on them.…Flat rate boxes can save you money on heavier items.…When shipping with standard cardboard boxes,…compare prices and sizes, and be sure to buy…boxes that aren't way too big or might…end up increasing the shipping costs.…
For heavier items, durable boxes are important,…and some boxes have higher strengths than others.…You can buy multi-depth cardboard boxes that can be…adjusted to multiple sizes, so you don't have to stock…so many different sizes, and you can use less packaging.…Be sure to properly wrap the item…in bubble wrap if it's fragile.…Double boxing is recommended for glassware to give…that added measure of protection against breakage.…A mailing tube can be used for sending paper items…such as posters or large photos.…
A padded envelope would be ideal for sending…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.