Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Opening your first store on eBay, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- You'll need a verified PayPal account…before opening a store…and you'll need to link this PayPal account to your user ID.…Now, instead of hovering over My eBay,…let's just click it…and then head over to the Account link,…click on that,…follow the link here at the bottom right…that says "Link My PayPal Account,"…click Link Your Account…then click the link to return to eBay.…Now, to open your basic store,…you can start by going to stores.ebay.com.…
I'm going to close the extra tab…and then let's go to stores.ebay.com.…You can sign up here,…you can click on Open a Store to do that.…The other option is to go to My eBay…and click on that link…and then click on Account again.…Then head down to the Subscriptions link right here…and you'll see an option to subscribe…for an eBay Store here.…Select your subscription plan and then click Subscribe.…Review your selections and then submit them.…
The confirmation screen will provide you…with your new store URL…and allow you to view your store immediately.…All stores come with Selling Manager and Sales Reports Plus…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.