Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Online security with your eBay account, part of eBay for Sellers Essential Training.
- You want your eBay experiences to be successful.…I want to take you through some online safety tips…and provide you with some insights on how you can…protect yourself from any possibility…of being taken advantage of online.…Check to make sure your antivirus and antispyware…are up to date.…One of the most common ways passwords are stolen…is through computer infections.…Scan your computer at least once a week.…Be aware of spoof emails and websites…pretending to be someone legitimate,…such as eBay or PayPal,…or even your bank or credit card company.…
Typically, scammers are very clever and convincing…and might send you an email asking you to verify…some personal information, with the clever trick…of trying to suggest that there is something…wrong with your account,…or that you need to re-verify your information.…Never click a link in an email or an unfamiliar…website that asks you to log in.…Here are some suggestions.…Complete all your transactions directly on eBay.…Some clever scams include emailing you about a…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.