Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- I'm pleased you took the time to explore and discover,…eBay for Sellers Essential Training.…Whether you found a wealth of information,…or just a few handy tips, I hope you've learned something…valuable to you and you'll be inspired…to explore eBay in a more meaningful way.…Profit is just around the corner in your eBay adventures.…Lynda.com also offers PayPal essential training…if you're new to online payments.…I'd also encourage you to browse lynda.com's online…training library for courses on business skills,…retail and e-commerce to provide you with the tools…to experience stellar success in your business pursuits.…
I send you my very best wishes for tremendous success…in your personal and business activities on eBay.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.