Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Marketing your eBay store, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- I'd like to share some of the ways…that eBay enables you to market your eBay Store.…Be sure that you've added inventory to your store…before applying these marketing tips.…I've switched from Country Cookery…to another one of my eBay stores…that has a lot of listings in it,…and this is called KindleCause.…Loyal buyers can subscribe to one or more…of your mailing lists by adding you…to their list of saved sellers, and they can…accomplish this by going to a listing.…So here's an example of a listing…and you can follow the seller with this link.…
Or they can follow the newsletter…link on your Store pages.…So if you go to an individual listing page,…for example, you'll see the listing frame here…and they can sign up for a newsletter,…and then they pick the newsletter…they want to add themselves to and then click Save.…Now you can start your own mailing list…by going to the Store Management pages,…so let's head over there.…I'm going to My eBay,…and then I'm going to go ahead…and scroll down to the Selling Manager's Summary.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.