Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing your eBay listings from the My eBay view, part of eBay for Sellers Essential Training.
- I previously mentioned that the My eBay link…will be a frequent destination for your selling…and the focus will be on the selling sections of this tool,…so I'm going to head over to My eBay,…and I'm going to click on it.…In the initial sections you'll see things like…scheduled listings, your performance,…selling reminders, your monthly selling limits,…active items that are for sale,…and if you scroll down, you'll see the sold listings…as well as eBay managed returns,…unsold items, eBay announcements, and promotional offers.…
You also have this handy pagination feature.…This allows you to increase the number of items…listed in any particular section.…I have it at 10 to keep it nice and compact,…but you might want to see more.…Let me show you something handy.…Sections can be reordered, so if you wanted to move…this section up, you would simply click on the link…that moves it up here on the right hand side…of this gray bar, and that will move…monthly selling limits to the next section.…You can also move it back down.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.