Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Listing with the eBay mobile app, part of eBay for Sellers Essential Training.
- View Offline
- This course focuses on using eBay…in a computer environment.…For the occasional seller on the go,…eBay's mobile app offers simplified access to eBay's…features; which, includes tools for sellers.…Here are some of the key points:…You can install the app at mobile.ebay.com,…or you can go to the app store,…and I'm going to do that now.…I'm going to search for the keywords "eBay",…and then I'm going to select the eBay app…and I'll download it.…Now that it's downloaded, I'll open the app.…
Have your eBay login credentials handy,…because the app requires them for first use,…and remembers you thereafter.…Then, click go.…Accepting push notifications from the app…will mean that you will be receiving alerts…about your eBay activity.…So, let's go ahead and click "OK".…Now keep security in mind, if you share…your phone with someone else.…To list an item, access the sell option…at the bottom, you'll see a link for that,…and click on "sell".…Type in the title of your listing.…Now, eBay has a catalog with information…on what you might be selling.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.