Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Equipment you'll need, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- Every business requires an investment of some kind,…but you won't need a high powered bank…to fund your eBay enterprise.…What's really great about eBay is you probably own…all the equipment you'll need to get started selling today.…If you're just selling a few items,…the camera on your phone in a well-lit area might offer…the perfect setup for capturing item photography.…But for bigger enterprises, you'll want to start…with the end in mind and have professional, fast,…lighting and camera equipment to rapidly capture…thousands of images.…For every size eBay seller, there are some essentials…you'll need to get started.…
Every eBay seller needs a camera…to capture item photography.…This can be a high-quality smartphone,…a point-and-shoot camera, or a high-end camera,…such as a single lens reflex camera.…Most sellers use ambient light for their pictures.…A high volume seller will use a professional…photography backdrop and lights.…It's perfectly okay to use the eBay mobile application…to list items, but for any amount of listing volume,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.