Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Discovering eBay online educational resources, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- When you need a helping hand with eBay,…it's best to locate the shortest path for your journey.…You can discover powerful…and interesting educational resources…at ebay.com/education.…While I humbly believe this lynda.com course…provides the comprehensive education you need…to get started with an eBay business,…I always encourage you to explore.…Let's click on the Increase Your Sales link.…From here you can learn about subjects…such as product guides,…improving and building your business,…marketing tips…and the latest tips and news…provided by eBay's management and staff.…
Let's click on Read seller news,…scroll down…and click here,…ongoing resource.…There's an EBAY FOR BUSINESS BLOG that reveals…community tips on Seasonal Selling,…shares stories from other sellers…and provides entertaining content…to keep you interested and motivated.…I'd encourage you to explore these links,…you may discover some tidbit of knowledge…that will help you expand your hobby…into a thriving online eBay enterprise.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.