Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Discovering the eBay Security Center, part of eBay for Sellers Essential Training.
- You have the right to know…that your trades on eBay are safe and secure.…Let's explore eBay's excellent resources…that further educate you.…I'd recommend bookmarking this one.…Visit ebay.com/securitycenter.…Here you'll find five tabs, and below,…the featured links from each of these tab sections.…The eBay security center provides freshman concepts…such as password safety,…and also more complex subjects,…such as coping with an account takeover.…
Experienced computer users already have…antivirus products installed,…but the tips here evolve regularly,…and you can learn more about that…under the Protect Your Computer link.…Now explore these links on your own,…but be sure you're ready for one of the most common…protection concerns online for eBay users.…Spoof emails are designed to trick you…into relinquishing your login details.…For me, there are weekly unwanted guests in my inbox.…Here is a great tutorial that helps you…to spot spoof and phishing emails right here.…
A typical spoof warns you…about a nonexistent problem with your eBay account,…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.