Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Connecting with other eBay community members, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- eBay has a thriving community…ready to help you with business needs,…random questions and social opportunities.…From the seller's vantage point,…the eBay community pages are a wealth…of relevant, powerful information…from veterans and newbies alike.…You can find the community boards…at the bottom of any page, except the home feed,…or you can simply visit community.ebay.com.…And you can explore tips and exchange ideas.…To get there I'm going to click on Help and Contact,…and then at the bottom of this page…I'm going to click Community.…
If you're into social media,…you'll also find links to eBay's social media profiles.…They're up here on the right hand side.…From here you can explore the official eBay…social media Facebook pages, Google Plus pages,…Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter feeds.…Let's head back to the community…and take a look at some other things.…To ask a question or start a discussion…just enter some keywords right here in this box.…
I've got a question about a Morgan silver dollar.…So I'm going to go ahead and enter…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.