Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Communicating with your customers, part of eBay Essential Training: Selling.
- We've all had bad and great customer service experiences.…When we're buying anything, we can expect…a certain level of common courtesy…and customer service from the person…or company from whom we're buying.…We'll cover the best ways to encourage bids…from buyers through great communication on eBay.…Center on a positive attitude when replying…to prospective buyers, because, a lot of buyers…may be in a hurry, and fail to read your listing thoroughly.…They may ask questions you've already answered,…but answer them back anyway…in a friendly and a positive tone.…
The worst thing you can do is preface…a response by saying that you've already…answered that question in the listing.…That would be a real bummer, and buyers…will get turned off in a jiffy.…Unless you offer a telephone number in your listing,…you'll be receiving your buyer questions…through emails through the eBay system.…There are fraud-sters out there, and using eBay's…system directly will ensure that you're dealing with…an actual, registered eBay user.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.