Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Branding your eBay store, part of eBay for Sellers Essential Training.
- View Offline
- You'll be able to manage your store…from stores.ebay.com…There are multiple ways…to access the store management.…When you're signed in,…you can always click on your eBay member ID…and visit your store from there.…I'll do that now by going up to the top left.…I'll hover over my name,…then I'll click my ID,…I'll see my profile,…and then over here on the right hand side,…click Visit Store.…You can also access the management tools from My eBay,…so let's go over to My eBay.…
I'll click on My eBay,…and you can scroll down.…Notice that I'm asked…if I wanna take a tour of Selling Manager,…which is the new product…that I received with my store.…I would recommend you take the tour,…but for now, let's go ahead and click No Thanks.…Then scroll down and what you'll see here…is a whole section on managing your store.…Please explore all of these links individually…at your earliest convenience.…I'm gonna click Manage My Store for now,…which brings me to this landing page.…
So, let's apply some branding.…I'm gonna go ahead and...…I'm clicking Edit Store right here.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.