Join Christopher Matthew Spencer for an in-depth discussion in this video Branding your eBay account, part of eBay for Sellers Essential Training.
- As consumer tastes change over time,…so must the way you manage your business.…What your customers think about your eBay business…will exist both factually and emotionally.…While the name of your eBay business…will generally remain fixed,…your eBay brand exists only in someone's mind.…You can sell items on eBay without…hiring a powerful marketing agency…to advise you on branding, and we're going…to explore the important subject…of branding your eBay account.…A brand is far more than a logo or a catchy slogan.…
Your brand is the stickiness you have with your customer.…That's the customer loyalty that brings them…back to you for repeat purchases.…A very young Steve Jobs recognized…the need to be really clear with customers…about what he wanted them to know about…Apple Computer when he founded the company.…If you sell watches on eBay, you'll want to…brand yourself as a seller of watches.…If you choose the name "Clutter from my Cupboard",…it will turn off serious watch buyers.…Your eBay ID should reflect as…closely as possible what you sell.…
AuthorChristopher Matthew Spencer
He covers the economics of developing an eBay business, capturing superior product photography, communicating with potential customers through excellent listings and professional customer service, and fulfilling orders. This in-depth course also explains accepting secure payments with PayPal, packing and shipping, setting up an eBay store, working with eBay Mobile, and engaging with the eBay community.
- Online security
- Equipment that's required
- Registering and branding an eBay account
- Researching products before you list
- Advanced search techniques
- The economics of eBay
- Capturing the best photos
- Writing compelling listings
- Social selling and marketing your eBay business
- Communicating with customers
- Packing for safe delivery
- Domestic and international shipping
- The feedback process
- Getting help
Skill Level Beginner
1. Getting Started
2. Researching Products Before You List
3. The Basics of Selling Items
4. Preparing and Managing eBay Listings
5. Developing an eBay Store
Branding your eBay store6m 3s
6. Getting Help from eBay and the eBay Community
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.