Join Brad Batesole for an in-depth discussion in this video An overview on reports, part of Marketing Tools: SEO.
- [Instructor] I'm here on the SEMrush dashboard,…and I've already gone ahead and created a paid account…so that you can see what this looks like if you do decide…that you want to upgrade.…Now, I'm not affiliated with SEMrush in any way,…I'm strictly here to show you about a tool…that I think is very impactful on your SEO workflow.…Once you're logged in, you'll notice at the top…of the screen, you have the opportunity to enter…a domain, keyword, or URL.…You can add in a root domain, such as lynda.com,…or a full URL such http://www.lynda.com/online-marketing,…for example, in fact, you can even search by keywords,…but more on that in a later movie.…
Let's go ahead and use a query that they've already…created as an example.…I'll choose Amazon.com as one example,…and you'll see they've added the root domain…here in the top bar.…Again, I could have typed in Amazon.com, or any link…for that matter, this is where you can add your domain…to take a look at your site, or you can add in…that of your competitors.…The report that you first land on is…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.