Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video The new AutoCAD 2020 interface, part of AutoCAD 2020: Interface.
- [Instructor] This particular course has been recorded using the latest version of AutoCAD, AutoCAD 2020, so you may notice a difference in interface compared to the version of AutoCAD that you might be using to follow along with this course. The AutoCAD 2020 interface has this new, bluey-gray black kind of color scheme to it, and you'll notice that it's kind of a gray-blue kind of hint on all of the screens. You'll also notice that the icons are somewhat different on the ribbon as well. If I click across the tabs on the ribbon, you'll notice that they're quite colorful and quite defined now in each of the panels on the ribbon, like so. I'll jump back now to the home tab. You'll also notice as well on the quick access toolbar up here, top left, that the icons now are very well defined on this bluey-gray black background kind of color. So just be aware when you're working in this course, if you're not using the latest version of AutoCAD, which is 2020, your interface colors and icons may be slightly different.
- Working with the navigation bar
- Using AutoCAD keyboard shortcuts
- Navigating drawings
- Working with the ViewCube
- Drawing accurately
- Working with coordinates
- Working with object properties and layer states