Learn where a CX strategy sits in an organization’s process to becoming truly customer-centric. Learn about the essentials to designing a CX strategy.
- To truly understand customer experience we have to…understand the four components required to build one.…There are archetypes, activities,…interactions, and principles.…An easy way to remember these is to think about…the different parts of a relationship.…Archetypes represent the person that you…care about or wanna get to know.…They are the friend or partner in the relationship.…Activities are the things that are…happening in that partner's life.…Interactions are the actual exchanges…the business has with their customer or partner.…
And principles are what guide each interaction.…Each of these components represents a puzzle piece…in the customer experience framework…that we'll be constructing throughout this chapter.…Once we've completed the chapter…we'll have built a full customer experience…and can then asses the strength…of the customer relationship.…Let's check out the first component.…
In this course, frog's director of strategy, Geoffrey Schwartz, introduces you to customer experience and why it's important in today's hypercompetitive world. Geoffrey breaks down the different components that make up a customer experience, like archetypes, activities, interactions, and experience principles. Throughout the course, he uses real-world examples to demonstrate how those components come together to form a company's relationship with their customers.
At the end of the course, you'll have the foundational tools needed to take a holistic view of an organization's customer experience and identify opportunities that can deepen relationships and drive loyalty.
- What is customer experience (CX)?
- Why is customer experience important?
- The business value of customer experience
- The core components of customer experience
- Building empathy for customers
- Engaging customers on an emotional level
- Tools for organizational alignment
- Designing meaningful products and services
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and customer loyalty
- How to build strong customer relationships