This is the finished video for the general social media audience played in full.
- Why use Adobe Spark Video for social media?
- Determining your brand's visual identity
- Starting a video project
- Writing and storyboarding a project
- Adding media
- Making timing and text adjustments
- Making a video for a niche audience
Skill Level Beginner
Learning Video Production and Editingwith Rob Garrott19m 25s Beginner
1. An Introduction to Adobe Spark Video
2. Getting Setup
3. Making a Video for the General Social Media Audience
4. Making a Video for a Niche Audience
Next steps1m 4s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.