AuthorGini von Courter
- Explain how you might best us Yammer within your organization.
- Recall what happens when you log into Yammer and you are not logged into Office 365.
- Explain how to add a topic to an existing post.
- Identify how you would choose topics for a post.
- List the steps for finding something posted last week.
- Recall how to upload files without attaching them to a post.
- Recognize how to add new members to a private group that is hidden.
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Gini von Courter. Welcome to Yammer essential training. In this course I'll show you how to use Yammer, Microsoft's social networking tool for business and education. I'll demonstrate how you can join your organization's Yammer network, or how to create a new network if your organization doesn't yet have one. I'll show you how to use Yammer to communicate and to collaborate in real time by sharing and editing files with your colleagues. You'll see how to create groups based on projects or interests, how to extend those groups to external partners, and how to administer the Yammer groups that you create.
I'm eager to show you how you can use Yammer to benefit your team and your organization. Let's get started.
Q: This course was updated on 04/17/2017. What changed?
A: Videos were added that show how to send private messages and work with files in Yammer.
1. How Yammer Works
2. Getting Started
3. Using the Home Feed
4. Work in a Group
5. Work with Files and Notes
6. Create and Administer a Group
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.