Join Shaun Bryant for an in-depth discussion in this video What you should know, part of AutoCAD 2020: Interface.
- [Instructor] So what should you know before you start this AutoCAD interface course? Well one of the first things you should know is a basic knowledge of AutoCAD from the Learning AutoCAD course available in the library. The Learning AutoCAD course takes you through all the basic methodologies and concepts of AutoCAD, and puts you in a good position to take this course so that you're aware of those methodologies and concepts. Because as we work through this course, there may be things I expect you to know when we work through some of the videos. The other thing you should know when we're working in this particular course is that we're using the latest version of AutoCAD, which is AutoCAD 2020. If you're not using the latest version of AutoCAD though, don't worry. The exercise files allow you to work all the way back to AutoCAD 2013 if need be. Obviously, I'm not expecting you to be on something like AutoCAD 2013, one would hope that you're on a later version of AutoCAD than that, but just be aware that this particular course has been recorded using the AutoCAD 2020 version.
- Working with the navigation bar
- Using AutoCAD keyboard shortcuts
- Navigating drawings
- Working with the ViewCube
- Drawing accurately
- Working with coordinates
- Working with object properties and layer states