- [Instructor] As this course is the perfect first step with Framer X, there is no need to have prior experience with the software. If you've ever used Framer Studio in the past, you'll feel right at home with Framer X. Some experience with graphics design tools, such as Sketch or Photoshop might help you understand some of the concepts we'll discuss such as shapes and paths, but it won't have a major impact on how you will learn Framer X. Finally, as you'll see, I'll be running Framer X on a Mac and it is exclusive to this environment at the moment.
- What is Framer X?
- Navigating the user interface
- Designing with Framer X
- Working with the layout and drawing tools
- Building interactions
- Creating simple and complex components
- Implementing overrides
- Exporting your prototype
Skill Level Intermediate
Prototyping AR User Experiences with Framerwith Emmanuel Henri51m 50s Intermediate
1. Framer X Overview
2. Design with Framer X
3. Build Interactions with Framer X
4. Create Simple Components
5. Create Complex Components
6. Advanced Features in Framer X
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.