Join Geoffrey Schwartz for an in-depth discussion in this video What is customer experience?, part of Design Thinking: Customer Experience.
- [Narrator] An organization's customer experience, or CX,…is the summary of all of the interactions they have…with a customer over time,…including the company's websites, apps and…social media handles,…their stores and the in-person conversations…we have with them, even the news articles…where we see them referenced.…The cumulative impact of these interactions over time…is what organizations refer to as the customer experience.…While it can seem complex, what we're really talking about…is much simpler, relationships.…
A customer experience is what determines…a customer relationship.…The more cohesive and meaningful the customer experience is,…the more likely we as customers are to stick with a brand,…to be loyal, to form a relationship.…It's why some walk the extra mile only to stand in line…at Trader Joe's and why others are willing to pre-pay…a thousand dollars for the Tesla Model 3, sight unseen,…and why the number one tattoo in the world…is of the Harley Davidson brand.…But for many companies, the customer experience is an…
In this course, frog's director of strategy, Geoffrey Schwartz, introduces you to customer experience and why it's important in today's hypercompetitive world. Geoffrey breaks down the different components that make up a customer experience, like archetypes, activities, interactions, and experience principles. Throughout the course, he uses real-world examples to demonstrate how those components come together to form a company's relationship with their customers.
At the end of the course, you'll have the foundational tools needed to take a holistic view of an organization's customer experience and identify opportunities that can deepen relationships and drive loyalty.
- What is customer experience (CX)?
- Why is customer experience important?
- The business value of customer experience
- The core components of customer experience
- Building empathy for customers
- Engaging customers on an emotional level
- Tools for organizational alignment
- Designing meaningful products and services
- Identifying opportunities for innovation and customer loyalty
- How to build strong customer relationships