- [Instructor] SEMrush is a web application that allows you…to analyze massive amounts of SEO data related to your site…and your competitors.…According to their site, SEMrush is home to over 106 million…keywords on about 46 million domains.…They keep track of organic positions for domains…and landing URLs, can provide insight on your competition,…and they even keep Adwords ad copies for sites…besides your own.…SEMrush is a professional tool that you can use…to take your SEO game to the next level.…
Now they have a free trial, but before I dive into the tool,…I do want to point out that their basic plan…starts at $69.95.…Here on semrush.com, if I select prices in the upper…navigation, you can see the plans and pricing…and evaluate them to see if it fits your needs.…Personally, I think this tool is well worth it…and I think you'll agree with me when we go through…the various reports, but again, take time and evaluate…whether or not it makes sense for where you're at…with your SEO objectives.…
I'm going to go back to the homepage because we're going…
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research
Skill Level Intermediate
1. A Look at Goals
2. Google Search Console
3. Google PageSpeed Insights
4. Screaming Frog SEO Spider
5. Google Keyword Planner
Multiply keyword lists2m 37s
6. Google Structured Data
8. Moz Open Site Explorer
Next steps1m 2s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.