Explore today's top SEO tools for technical optimization, content optimization, offsite optimization, and competitive research.
- [Brad] Hi, I'm Brad Batesole, and welcome to SEO Tools Fundamentals. In this course, I'm going to show you a variety of tools that you can leverage as a way to evaluate, monitor, and improve your SEO. This includes everything from looking at resources to measure the performance of your server to tools that can help you spy on your competition. I'll be showing you a small list of resources that I feel are a must-have in your SEO toolkit. There's hundreds of SEO tools out there, but in this course I'm going to show you how powerful a handful can really be.
And these aren't just a random sample. These are what professionals turn to every day to execute their SEO strategy. But you don't need to be a pro to use them. So throughout this course I'll be walking you through the features of each tool and demonstrating how to get a better picture of your overall SEO. We'll also explore the goals of both SEO and these tools as a way to make sure your endeavors lead you toward success. Whether you're taking on a new client, looking to widen the funnel for your online business, or a professional taking on a new role, you'll find the skills you need to understand what tools to leverage when it comes to successfully optimizing your site for search engines.
Let's get started.
- Setting SEO goals
- Configuring Google Search Console
- Evaluating the Google index
- Using PageSpeed Insights
- Interpreting results and leveraging reports
- Using the Screaming Frog SEO Spider
- Generating a site map
- Getting started with Keyword Planner
- Multiplying keyword lists
- Structuring data
- Using SEMrush
- Conducting keyword research