- Working with drag-and-drop V-Ray assets
- Using V-Ray lighting tools
- Enabling the Environment skylight
- Working with Global Illumination
- Using irradiance mapping
- Working with V-Ray materials and maps
- Quality control using image sampling
- Using V-Ray GPU
- Leveraging tools for interactive rendering
- Working with FX tools such as VRayMetaball
- Stereoscopic VR rendering
- Using Render Mask
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Hello and welcome to our course where we will be taking a long hard look at using the V-Ray Next Render engine inside 3ds Max. My name is Brian Bradley and I'm really looking forward to working through the numerous tools and options that are available to us in this state of the art render engine. In the chapters that we have for you we will be looking at everything from features that are new to V-Ray Next such as the adaptive dome light, lighting analysis, and view port API tools running through to more typical V-Ray tools such as lights, GI, a multitude of materials and maps, quality control using image sampling, the newly returned V-Ray physical camera and a whole bunch more. We will even take a look at what I am calling V-Ray effects tools such as V-Ray (mumbles) the V-Ray proxy, If you are ready to get to grips with using the V-Ray renderer inside of 3ds Max, then let's get going and dive on in.
3ds Max: Stylized Environment for Animationwith Zaheer Mukhtar4h 44m Intermediate
3ds Max 2019 Essential Trainingwith Aaron F. Ross10h 39m Appropriate for all
3ds Max: Special Effects for Design Visualizationwith Chris Murray4h 25m Intermediate
3ds Max 2018: Mastering UVW Mappingwith Joel Bradley2h 31m Intermediate
3ds Max: Substance to V-Ray Workflowswith Brian Bradley1h 35m Intermediate
1. New in V-Ray Next
2. V-Ray Key Lighting Tools
3. Working with Global Illumination
4. V-Ray Materials
5. V-Ray Maps
6. Quality Control Using Image Sampling
7. The V-Ray Physical Camera
8. V-Ray GPU
9. Working with Render Elements
10. V-Ray Frame Buffer
11. V-Ray FX Tools
Next steps1m 29s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.